I have to say that 2015 has been my ultimate “beauty” year. I wasn’t much into makeup before (except for mascaras, eyeliner and the occasional lipstick). This year I started experimenting more with my makeup and I’ve fallen in love with it. My beauty collection has grown bigger and my vanity has gotten fuller and fuller.
I tried a lot of different products, some that I loved, some not so much, and I’ve rounded up my 2015 favorites in this little post for you guys. These are basically the items that I use every day (or almost everyday) and I hope you like them!
– Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette: This palette has been by far my favorite this year, not only as a whole palette but as individual blushes too, specially prim. All the colors suit my skin tone perfectly, they’re pigmented, not chalky and just blend beautifully. It’s a shame that it was a limited edition.
– NYX Micro Brow Pencil: I’ve said it before and will say it again, this is the exact dupe of ABH Brow Wiz for half the price. It’s a great product with many shades to choose from and an amazing price tag!
– Becca x Jacklyn Hill Shimmering skin perfector pressed champagne pop: Do I even need to say anything about this gem?… I didn’t think so!
– Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector: Another great product from Becca this year. I love wearing this when I’m not wearing the “champagne pop”. I just apply it on top of my cheekbones just like a highlighter or under my BB cream/foundation for a dewy fresh look.
– Benefit Roller Lash mascara: This is one of the best mascaras I’ve ever tried. I always rave about it and always recommend it. It curls your lashes and lengthen them in the most spectacular way!
– Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream: I’m not much a foundation girl. I prefer tinted moisturizers, specially for everyday wear. This Bare Minerals cream has decent coverage and still looks natural on the skin.
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I’ve tried so many concealers including the Nars Radiant Concealer that everyone raves about, but nothing can compete with the Fit Me concealer. It has great coverage, wears well during the day, doesn’t crease plus it’s from the drugstore!
– Make Up Forever HD Loose Powder: This has been my favorite powder to set my under eye concealer this year. It’s translucent and almost invisible on the skin. It won’t make you look caky and it will help your makeup stay put the whole day.
– Milani eyeshadow Bella Sand: I really love this eyeshadow for a subtle day look. It’s pigmented and has a very nice sheen to it. It’s great to just put all over the lid alone or blend it with other warm colors.
– Too faced Bronzer: If you like a subtle but defined look, you’ll love this bronzer. I even use it as contour as it’s a bit on the cool tone scale.
– Chanel Coco Mademoiselle: Even though I like to switch things up from time to time when it comes to perfume, this one has been what I reach for the most recently. It’s the perfect balance of floral and freshness. It’s so feminine and elegant without being overwhelming.
These were it! What have been your favorites this year? Share them in the comments. If you posted a 2015 favorites on your blog, post the link below in the comments. I love reading what others’ favorites are!